MondragonLingua Bilbaooffers a variety of Spanish programs that adapt to the needs of different groups and individuals. Our main objective is to to offerhigh-quality language training so that our students can communicate effectively in Spanish.
In-person Intensive Courses
9 month course: 1460€
We offer tailored solutions to every problem
the following levels are offered in every learning format
– Discuss and defend viewpoints
– Learn and use idiomatic expressions
– Read easy informational, literary or technical documents.
– Learn about the different varieties of Spanish and their origin.
– Be able to speak on the phone about common or technical topics
– Ask for detailed information and then explain it to a third party.
– Use of prefixes and suffixes
– doble gender adjectives
– Morphology of the indicative verbs
– Second and third conditionals. The use of the subjuntive for past hypothesis.
– Social standards, social behaviour and taboos in Spanish speaking countries.
– Persuade and convince
– Oral and written registers
– Good definitions
– Make polite suggestions
– Uses of the imperfect subjunctive
– Advanced reported speech: tense changes.
– Subordinate sentences
– Use of “lo” + adjective.
– Impersonal language
– How to use the participle and the gerund
– Common erros and dialectical accepted uses..
MondragonLingua Bilbao is an ample Language School located in Downtown Bilbao incredibly well connected by train, metro and bus. the 350 sq. meters are divided into 5 classrooms, offices for the administrators, a teachers’ lounge, computer stations, library and a very comforatable open space for chilling between classes. Strong WiFi connection is available in the school.
Walking distance to MondragonLingua/ Excellent location / Very centric/ Study rooms / GYM / individual and double studios/ Studios with kitchen/ ResaHub Activity Program/ Front desk and concierge service / Open all year round / WiFi
Dorms with Individual ensuite rooms.
Our School organizes a range of cultural activities that will allow you to enjoy the local culture and gastronomy, as well as practice your Spanish outside the classroom. Some examples:
In recent years Bilbao has become one of Spain’s main touristic destinations In recent years Bilbao has become one of Spain’s main touristic destinations. Awarded as “BEST EUROPEAN CITY 2018” by the international organization “The Academy of Urbanism”, Bilbao’s architecture showcases a perfect mix between traditional styles and avant-garde buildings by world renowned architects such as Gehry, Foster, Calatrava, Moneo, Pelli and so many others.
Arts and culture is now one of Bilbao’s main attractions thanks to the Guggenheim Museum, The Fine Arts museum and the unparalleled music agenda both for classical and contemporary music.
Bilbao’s internationally awarded gastronomy, with its restaurants and a thriving bar scene give the city that characteristic vivid and cheerful vibe.
In Addition, the city’s extraordinary location, just 15 kilometers away from the beaches and all the surrounding mountains make Bilbao ideal for practicing outdoor sports.